Saturday, September 8, 2007

My Movie Contract

Last night I began my illustrious movie career (that's not presumptuous, just ambitious, btw).

Daddy and Tante Mikki are laughing with me, while tante Shan holds my best side to the camera. My laugh sounds so funny it set off even more peals of laughter. We laughed until our (chubby) cheeks hurt.



Later on I decided I needed to show my soulful side to the watching world also. Some good advice about a balanced portfolio and not being typecast as the goofy, comic sidekick that I learned by watching Inside the Actor's Studio. "The transformation is complete" as Will Ferrell said.



I have to think while they are filming this for me... do they ever stop talking... seriously. Can't we have a moment of gravitas for my performance?

Movie contract... here I come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How right you are Finn. We never shut up as a family. We had no idea that our incessant blathering was effecting your career. Now that we are aware, we promise that we shall maintain silence next time you make a cameo or star in any films. =)