Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Big boy crib

Waving
Well, it looks like the person who voted for waving might win...
It's hard to say I am waving like a mommy or daddy yet, but it looks something like this...
The waver (that's me) pumps arms excitedly (beating on whoever is holding me) and grins widely at the wavee (anyone I know really well because I also have...
Stranger Anxiety
Hold me and hear me cry. You are now forewarned.

On a happy note, Daddy put my big boy crib together (I was squished in the cradle), and I have slept one whole night (9 - 5) in it by myself! Happiness abounds all around!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Puddley-glum!
I miss you! Sometimes I'm afraid that you'll treat me with that whole stranger anxiety thing...it would break my heart. Love you, little guy!
Love, Tante Shan

Unknown said...

You're so cute I can't help but smile everytime I think about you!
Love to see you holding your own bottle, too. Pretty soon you'll be eating *with* a spoon *without* the mess. =)
Love you,
Mormor and Grandpa John

Anonymous said...

Finn should be something fuzzy and little because he himself is cute and little. Pretty soon he'll want to be Yoda on his own, or a cowboy or spongebob (something BORING). Now while he's cute and adorable and little, he should be a puppy or a horse or something.
If he's a chippendale, he'll be cold! Don't want to start him on bad habits early, do ya?

Heather said...

Hey, I think I chose waving! woohoo, I win!

Christin@Pregnant with power tools said...

Johnny, Tell her what's she's won!

Well ladies, today's secret prize consists of 4 raspberries (pthhhh!), a high squeal, and 1 very enthusiastic hey! Should we toss in the toothless grin, Finn? YES! You also won a toothless grin - lucky you!