Friday, April 11, 2008

Speedy delivery

Here's a quick update, since it's my bedtime...
Mommy has been sick and so have I, but I am walking a lot more (I am practicing all the time now). I also learned how to pull myself up onto the sofa (cool beans!)

My 6th tooth is coming in. Now I have 3 on the bottom (extra on my right), and 3 on the top (extra on my left) for a truly adorable and crooked little smile.

When I'm not tearing the house apart I'm thinking about tearing the house apart.

Would you believe it
The first in a new "would you believe it" segment is on the skunk that lived under the house for a few days. We got it to go away, but it sure smelled bad for a little while. I kept thinking I needed my diaper changed!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, I hope everyone is feeling better now? We were on the road on Friday--headed north to Central New York. We had a very nice visit and enjoyed a convocation and a baptism.

Speaking of skunks, we saw two lying by the side of the road on the way back home. I'm glad they weren't under the house! Poo-ey!

We can't wait to see all that walking and all those teeth.

lots of love,

Mima and Poppa

Anonymous said...

Hi Finn!

I just wanted to drop you a tiny little comment to say happy happy birthday! You are sooooo loved!

Love,

Tante Shan