Monday, October 27, 2008

Who are you calling pumpkin?!

Hi everyone,

I've had a lot of requests to blog lately, but I was *really* sick 2 weeks ago with a high fever. And last week I was busy eating and putting back the weight I lost. But now I can spare a few minutes to let you know what I'm up to.

I'm a big boy now with 2 molars on the top and 2 on the bottom and I can mash my food with them - grrr! I watched a lot of TV while I was sick (uh-oh), and my favorite show is "Jack's Big Music show" and now that I feel better I dance along with the music - groovy.

Yesterday I went to Half Moon Bay and the Halloween fun there. Here are some pictures...

the hay ride!
pumpkins!
just my size!a couple of weeks ago, I got to ride on a toy pony.

BTW, I like to push buttons and play with machines just like my Poppa (Grandpa Doug). I also know that when something is not working, it probably needs new batteries. I know where the batteries are on most of "my" stuff (like the bathroom scale - it's not working right now because it needs batteries-they're on the bottom-you just need to flip it over)! I like to turn the microwave on and off and open its door, turn lights and lamps on and off, turn on the stovetop (that one can be tricky), use the remote controls, change the screen resolution on the computers... oops, I did it again, better send this while I can still see the publish button!

No comments: