Thursday, December 20, 2007

Baby pullups (not diapers)

Daddy's song:
My froggy he am a queer bird
He ain't got no tail almost hardly
When him run when him jump
When him jump him fall down
No he ain't got no tail almost hardly.




Daddy tried to hide my froggy, but I still got him!
I've pulled myself up on the ottoman and on the dishwasher, and before I fall over someone rushes over and catches me - yay, let's do it again!

P.S. I crawl on my hands and knees really well now and faster everyday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you know where the frog poem came from? I would like to track it down ... stephen@musanim.com

Christin@Pregnant with power tools said...

Hi Stephen,

My husband says it is an old camp song, he sang it as a kid at Camp Cazadero in Cazadero, CA. I'll ask his mom if she knows any more about it :)
Thanks for the interest,

Finn's Mom